To all our Patients
Updated guidance on face masks July 2022
Due to a surge in Covid cases over the last few weeks, we have reviewed our policy and will be reintroducing the wearing of face masks with immediate effect.
Please do not visit the practice if you have a fever or Covid symptoms
We will review this policy based on the local information provided and our practice workforce
Thank you for your continued patience, understanding and support.
Contacting the surgery
Before contacting the practice, please do consider self-help and pharmacy options:
- The NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/
- 111 online: https://111.nhs.uk/
- Mental health support: https://www.nhs.uk/every-mind-matters/mental-wellbeing-tips/your-mind-plan-quiz/
- Pharmacy details: https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/pharmacy/find-a-pharmacy
- Advice for parents of children and young people https://what0-18.nhs.uk/
Covid Spring booster vaccinations are now available
The JCVI recommended the Spring booster for the following groups six months after their last dose:
- Those aged 75 and over
- Residents in older adult care homes
- Individuals aged 12 and over who have a severely weakened immune system. Such as those with underlying health conditions such as chronic leukaemia or lymphoma and those who have had immunosuppressive treatment following an organ transplant or have had radiotherapy or chemotherapy.
This is for patients who are eligible for the spring booster but also please remember that it isn’t too late to receive your first or second vaccine or a first booster dose.
The best way to protect yourself from Covid-19 is ensuring you are up to date with your vaccinations and to remain cautious when mixing in public. We are expecting a further announcement regarding an autumn booster vaccination programme in the months ahead and will provide information on this as it becomes available.
Please do not contact the surgery
We do not have access to the Covid-19 booster booking system
Help us to keep you all safe and well by keeping our phone lines free for those who need urgent medical help.
GP Patient Survey
We are extremely pleased with the results in the latest GP patient survey and would like to thank all our patients not only who participated in the survey but also consistently give us such positive feedback.
You can see the survey results by using the following link https://gp-patient.co.uk/
Friends and Family Feedback
Please click on the link below to see our latest feedback:
Click on link below to read our latest newsletter